- 3 Bed
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Car spaces
- 5th Floor
- 108 Size (m2)
- S Direction
Three bedrooms on the fifth floor.
Apartment 508 features a full glass frontage, granting delightful city views from the balcony, living area and bedrooms.
The open plan living, dining and kitchen area flows through to a centralised balcony, offering plenty of natural light and city views as soon as you walk in the front door.
- Level 5 apartment with city views
- Centralised balcony offering plenty of natural light and added living space
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area creating an indoor outdoor flow
- Modern kitchen with stone bench tops and stone splashback, induction cooktop and dishdrawer
- Separate laundry with plenty of storage space
- Master bedroom with sliding glass doors opening to the balcony and the convenience of a walk-through robe, opening to the well appointed ensuite
- Guest bedroom one with a built-in wardrobe and private entrance to the main bathroom
- Guest bedroom two with direct balcony access and a built-in wardrobe
- Main bathroom accessible from both guest bedroom two and living area, perfect for low maintenance living
- Both bathrooms (ensuite and guest) with stone bench tops, soft closing toilets and semi-frameless shower screens
- Two secure underground tandem carparks
- Fully ducted and multi-zoned air-conditioning & ceiling fans throughout
- Internet access
- Ready-cable for pay and digital television in living room and main bedroom
- Conveniently located garbage chute on each level
- Two lifts for easy building access
- Security swipe access key entry with audio intercom
- Discrete emergency call buttons
- Rooftop deck with BBQ, outdoor dining and lounge area
- Heated indoor pool
- Yoga and Pilates area
- On-site Café
- Billiards room
- Games room
- Wine room
- Dining room
- Medical consulting room for visiting health professionals
Enquire about Apartment 508
Enter your details below for more information.
Recommended for you
Retirement living with extra outdoor space on the second floor.